Current as of Jan 13, 2022
By purchasing Chakra UI Pro, you are agreeing to be bound by this license agreement. Learn what you can and can't do with the code and design files you'll get after your purchase.
You are allowed to use Chakra UI Pro Components in unlimited projects. This includes commercial projects, client work, and personal projects such as websites and apps. Just don't resell the components, use them in a product that you're selling, publish them online, or distribute them for free.
You can share the code with your team members or other people only if each of you has purchased a license. If you are interested in purchasing a larger number of licenses for your team, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing Chakra UI Pro ("Item") you are being granted a license to use this code and files for specific uses under certain conditions.
This license grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilise the digital work ("Item").
You are licensed to use purchased Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
An end product is one of the following
For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item. For example, the Item is package of UI elements and the End Product is your unique finished website or app.
What you can do
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You may publish the Item in your team or share the code / files within your organisation for participants only if each of them have an applicable license.
What you can't do
- You can't share the Item into the web or make the design files publicly available in Figma.
- You can't place any of Item design files into the End Product as it is.
- You can't redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. This includes using the Item to create a template for another platform or software (e.g. Vuejs, Webflow, Sketch). You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can't publish the Item in your team or share the code / files within your organisation for participants who do not have the appropriate license.
Return and Refund Policy
We're only happy if you're happy. If there are any issues, reach out via email@example.com within 7-days and we'll issue a full refund!
We only ask that you please try out the free components before purchasing to make sure it's right for you.
Please note that you'll no longer be able to use any Chakra UI Pro Component in any projects if we issue a refund (including personal/non-commercial projects).